2017 Great Britain 1 oz Silver Britannia MS-69 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsCelebrate the Silver Britannia's 20th anniversary with this stunning MS-69 Early Release coin! A radiating pattern has been added behind Britannia. Not only does this feature add sophistication but it also adds anti-counterfeiting security.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release designation ensures that this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Celebrates 20 years of the Silver Britannia's tradition and legacy.
- Features a radial sunburst design that adds anti-counterfeiting protection to your investment.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
This 2017 Silver Britannia coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 2017 Great Britain 1 oz Silver Britannia graded MS-69 Early Release by NGC to your cart today!
Steadfast and confident, Britannia is a symbol of resilience and strength. In 2017, The Royal Mint commemorates the 30th year since Britannia’s bullion design was launched to market. Sculptor Philip Nathan, the designer of the first Britannia bullion in 1987, envisaged her as a classic and evolving icon. In these additions to the bullion collection, she stands firm as a powerful gale whips around her shield, Corinthian helmet and olive branch. This design features a radial sunburst at her back.
In 2017 the Silver Britannia coin celebrates its 20th anniversary. To celebrate this significant milestone, the 2017 Britannia design has been refreshed with a high security radial sunburst background, modernizing this iconic coin. Debuting in 1997, the first Silver Britannia featured the same design as its Gold counterpart. Issuing years from 1997 to 2012 were minted in .958 pure Silver, while those minted in 2013 and thereafter feature .999 fine Silver.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 5, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.