2017 China 30 gram Silver Panda MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These coins feature a yearly changing design. The popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the perfect MS-70 grade from PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 First Strike condition of the coin. Our choice of labels and core colors.
- First Strike label ensures this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2017.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting with a twig of bamboo.
- Sovereign coin, with a face value of 10 yuan, backed by the Chinese government.
Secure your Silver Panda by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The 2017 Silver Panda is sure to be an even greater collectible with the new weight system for this popular series. Add the 2017 30 gram Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.