This 1909 Barber Half Dollar has been certified as MS-65 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 26 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 2,368,000.
- Population of 26 coins at this grade level with 5 graded higher.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Barber Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1909 Barber Half Dollar graded MS-65 by NGC to your cart today!