This patriotic coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only Platinum coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified by PCGS as a near perfect Proof-69 Deep Cameo.
- Mintage of 10,084 coins.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: To Provide for the Common Defense from the "Preamble to the Constitution" series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Handle your investments with care by adding cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
The reverse design by Barbara Fox features a diligent minuteman from the Revolutionary War era. He stands in protection and defense of the country during its early days holding a rifle and book. This is intended to symbolize the importance of knowledge in protecting the country. An American Eagle privy mark appears within the border of the design.