1995 Australia 1 oz Proof Palladium Emu
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Only minted from 1995 to 1998, the stunning Australian Palladium Emu is quite rare and one of the most coveted bullion coins in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Each coin comes in the original box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $40 face value.
- Reverse: Features an Emu with her eggs.
- Design by Louise Pinder.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin by adding cotton gloves to your order.
These coins offer a great way to diversify your portfolio while adding a sense of collectibility to your holdings. Add this rare beauty to your cart today!
The Perth Mint suspended the Emu series when the price of Palladium doubled in 1998. The maximum mintage per year was set at 2,500 pieces in proof and 5,000 pieces in BU quality, but not all coins were minted in the maximum allowed quantities.
In 1998, Russian supplies of Palladium all but dried up leading to a world-wide shortage of the metal, with South Africa remaining as the only major supplier. Prices doubled in only a few months leaving the Perth Mint with little option but to suspend the Australian Palladium Emu series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.