Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Moving across the snow-covered ice and rocks, a polar bear extends its elongated neck to vocalize, while its gaze remains fixed on what lies beyond the coin’s rim. The design gains an added sense of movement through the bear’s distinctive paw prints, which are engraved on the coin’s edge in a continuous pattern.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very limited mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a detailed side profile view of a polar bear against the landscape of the Canadian Arctic.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this unique 1 oz Silver Proof Polar Bear coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.