1980 Canada 1 oz Gold Round Engelhard (LTEE Beaver/Castor)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This historical round was issued in 1980 by Engelhard for Federation International Numismatic. This round offers a great way to add a sense of collectibility to your holdings.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual rounds are presented in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Bust of Edward VII.
- Reverse: Features a beaver sitting on a mound. Each round displays the weight and purity along with a unique serial number.
- This round may exhibit light scratches and/or contact marks.
Protect your Gold from fingerprints by adding cotton gloves to your order.
This Gold round makes for an excellent piece for any Engelhard enthusiast looking to diversify their portfolio. Add this 1 oz Gold round to your portfolio today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.