1773 50 Shillings Pennsylvania 10/1/1773 XF
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice and scarce Colonial Note from Pennsylvania. It was issued on 10/1/1773 and is printed with red and black ink to deter counterfeiting.
- Scarce Colonial Note from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- The denomination is Fifty Shillings and is dated October 1, 1773.
- Printed in both black and red ink to deter counterfeiting.
- Grades Extra Fine.
- The warning on the back "TO COUNTERFEIT IS DEATH!" is fairly ominous.
- Printed by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia, the successor to Benjamin Franklin's printers.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this well preserved Pennsylvania 50 Shillings Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.