1779 $35 Continental Currency 1/14/79 VF
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice 1779 $35 Continental Currency note, printed in two colors.
- This Continental Note was authorized by the Continental Congress on January 14, 1779.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- The denomination is 35 Spanish Milled Dollars.
- This note grades Very Fine with tape residue on the back.
- Printed by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia; formerly known as Benjamin Franklin and Hall.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Interestingly, you can see pieces of mica that were mixed into the paper to deter counterfeiting. Add this $35 Continental Currency Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.