Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The year 2017 is the 65th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth's reign and is marked with Her Majesty's Sapphire Jubilee.
- Sold out at the mint.
- Contains 1.177 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of only 750 proof coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth definitive portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Celebrates the Queen's Sapphire Jubilee and features her crown and a quote from the Queen's speech on her 21st Birthday "My whole life, whether it be long or short, devoted to your service".
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Celebrate this historic moment with The Queen and add this 2017 Great Britain £5 Proof Gold Sapphire Jubilee coin to your cart today!
The jubilee celebrations of Her Majesty The Queen's reign have been some of the happiest times for the United Kingdom. Each year marks a milestone in her reign and in the country's history. It is also a time to thank her, for the stability she brings and her dedication to serving Britain and the commonwealth.
Now, 65 year since she became queen, it is time to celebrate Her Majesty's Sapphire Jubilee. This royal celebration calls for all the joy and public thanks The Queen deserves as the world's longest reigning living monarch, and the first British monarch to reach Sapphire Jubilee.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.