2017 Great Britain Gold Sapphire Jubilee Sovereign
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe first British monarch to reach a Sapphire Jubilee, these limited edition coins were struck on the very day of the anniversary of her reign.
- Sold out at the mint.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Limited mintage of only 750 coins struck on February 6, 2017 available.
- The only coin struck on the 65th Anniversary of The Queen's reign to mark the historical occasion.
- Comes in custom display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Royal Mint engraver Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Features a classic design of the rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Celebrate the joyous occasion of The Queen's Sapphire Jubilee with this limited mintage Sovereign coin. Add this collectible beauty to your cart today!
The Sovereign is The Royal Mint's flagship coin, famous for unrivaled accuracy and its classic St. George and the dragon design. The Sovereign is closely associated with the monarch and we strike limited numbers of the coin on the day of the most special occasions, tying them to that moment in history.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.