- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin has an extremely low mintage of 100 pieces worldwide and each is individually numbered. This beautiful kilo coin is an APMEXclusive®.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is individually numbered on the coin itself, and comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity.*
- Low mintage of 100 pieces worldwide.
- The coin has been colorized to depict a night scene.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the obverse of this coin along with the face value of 2000 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the moon rising above.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
With a low mintage of just 100 pieces worldwide and a unique colorized design, this is sure to be a hit with collectors around the world. Add this beautifully colorized 1 kilo Silver Elephant to your cart today!
* Noted for accuracy and priced accordingly.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.