Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful design was created by United States Bureau of the Mint Chief Engraver Charles E. Barber and was minted from 1892 to 1916.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 3,720,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.