2006-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo PF-69 NGC (Mint Error)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Proof Gold Buffalo coin was minted at the West Point Mint and bears the "W" mintmark. This example has a mint error on the Reverse at 2 o'clock as noted on the holder. A neat mint error, rarely seen on bullion, especially on Proof coinage.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's PF-69 UCAM condition. Neat Mint Error with a high rim at 2:00 o'clock on the reverse.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.