Series 1917 $2.00 United States Note (a.k.a. Legal Tender) with a large portrait of Thomas Jefferson at left and a vignette of the U.S. Capitol at center. Extremely nice notes for a high grade type set! Extremely rare to find 2 consecutive notes!
- One of the last of the Large Size notes issued.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Two consecutive notes with serial numbers B65712045A & B65712046A.
- New series of 1917 examples in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Features Thomas Jefferson at left with an engraving of the United States Capitol building at center.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the corners and at center with an ornate bracelet type engraving and the obligation and warning against counterfeiting.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This series has become a favorite with collectors and as a Large Size type note. Add this set of these classic 1917 $2.00 Legal Tender Jefferson notes to your cart today!
Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #60.
These are well preserved examples of the last large size $2.00 notes before the government reduced our paper money to its current size in 1928.