- Product Details
Product DetailsThe design surrounds a transparent half-circle locket containing 1 carat of Australian natural rough diamonds.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Comes packaged in the original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Portrays an abstract interpretation of Australia’s stark and beautiful landscape.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this 2009 1 oz Silver Treasures of Australia coin to your cart today!
Between 2007 and 2011, Treasures of Australia has celebrated five glittering prizes found in Australia: Sapphires, Opals, Diamonds, Gold and Pearls. Oysters create natural pearls by depositing layers of nacre over a grain of sand or other intruder that settles inside the shell. Cultured pearls develop around a bead implanted by human hand.
Since ancient times, the pearl has been a symbol of purity and femininity. It is the oldest known gem and was considered the most valuable for centuries. The pearl is the birthstone for those born in June.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.