2017 High Relief American Liberty Gold PF-70 NGC (Early Releases)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2017 High Relief American Liberty coin celebrates the 225th anniversary of the U.S. Mint with a 1 oz .9999 fine Gold proof coin struck in beautiful high relief. This coin has been graded a perfect PF-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- $100 face value, the highest denomination ever issued on a U.S. Mint Gold coin.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Liberty as an African-American woman, wearing a coronet of stars, designed by Justin Kunz.
- Reverse: A bald eagle in flight, with denomination and purity below.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
NGC certification guarantees the quality and authenticity of this beautiful coin. Enhance your collection by adding this 2017 High Relief Gold coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:conscience stacker
Date:Jun 6, 2017
always anticipated owning a gold coin so this one has special significance for me, the ultra high relief finish was a plus along with 100 dollar value, however my only complaint is that promised to send the original packagine but i never recieved it.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.