The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar in the world. While common in grades below XF, the 1883-S is a much better issue in higher grades, and this example has been guaranteed an MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS holder has some chips on the reverse. This does not affect the coin's value in any way.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Additionally certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1883-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!