Macedonia Gold Stater of Philip II (359-336 BC) CH AU NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsHistorical Gold of King Philip II of Macedon, father of Alexander The Great. This is a nice coin with an excellent strike and great color.
- AV Stater from the reign of Philip II, father of Alexander The Great (359-336 BC), 8.61 grams.
- Graded Choice Almost Uncirculated and authenticated by NGC to protect your investment.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Laureate head of Apollo right
- Reverse: Charioteer driving biga right; Thunder bolt below horses. Philip's name in the exergue.
Protect and display your Gold Stater in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Gold Stater from the reign of Philip II to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.