1786 3 Shillings Rhode Island May 1786 About New-50 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice certified Colonial Three Shillings note from Rhode Island in About New-50 condition, as graded by PCGS.
- A great piece of history in this Colonial Currency Note from the State of Rhode Island dated as May, 1786.
- The denomination is Three Shillings.
- This note has been graded About New-50 by PCGS.
- Face: Obligation printing in bold black printing.
- Back: Death to Counterfeit.
- A nice certified example of paper currency printed just before the Federal government was formed under the Constitution.
Not many of these notes exist in this condition. Add this About Uncirculated example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.