1873 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle MS-62 NGC (Open 3, DDO FS-101)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsAttributed by NGC as Double Die Obverse FS-101 with doubling visible in Liberty. NGC has attributed only 9 coins finer.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,709,825.
- Attributed as Double Die Obverse FS-101, Open 3 variety.
- Contains 0.9675 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Using ancient Greco-Roman inspiration, the obverse features a portrait of Lady Liberty facing the left with "Liberty" inscribed upon her pearl crown. The date is shown below.
- Reverse: Paralleling the Great Seal of the United States, the reverse features a heraldic eagle with "United States of America" across the top and the coin's face value of "Twenty Dollars" across the bottom.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1873 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.