2017 Niue Silver 2 oz Falcon of Tutankhamun
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Amid numerous masterpieces of Egyptian jewelry discovered in the tomb of Tutankhamun were several necklaces bearing the effigy of a falcon. This 2 oz coin lets you be part of that history.
- Each coin contains 2 oz .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage limited to just 999 coins.
- Decorated with three see through natural ambers.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and $2 denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a colorful image of a falcon holding two shen rings in its talons. The talons are symbols of infinity and eternal protection. A large amber is above the head of the falcon.
This coin given as a gift is a token of true friendship. Add this Silver 2 oz Falcon of Tutankhamun coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.