2017 Niue Silver 2 oz Falcon of Tutankhamun
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsAmid numerous masterpieces of Egyptian jewelry discovered in the tomb of Tutankhamun were several necklaces bearing the effigy of a falcon. This 2 oz coin lets you be part of that history.
- Each coin contains 2 oz .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage limited to just 999 coins.
- Decorated with three see through natural ambers.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and $2 denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a colorful image of a falcon holding two shen rings in its talons. The talons are symbols of infinity and eternal protection. A large amber is above the head of the falcon.
This coin given as a gift is a token of true friendship. Add this Silver 2 oz Falcon of Tutankhamun coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.