2017 Cameroon 8 oz Silver 200th Anniversary of NY Stock Exchange
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
On March 8, 2017 the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the world's largest stock exchange, is celebrating its 200th anniversary.
This souvenir coin celebrates this anniversary.
- Contains 8 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an elegant presentation case.
- Mintage of only 250 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the outside top portion of the New York Stock Exchange building. The main façade of the building features marble sculptures.
- Reverse: Features the iconic charging bull with symbols and pricing in the background which represents the trading floor. Around the rim of the coin are the words "200th Anniversary of New York Stock Exchange".
This innovative coin glows in the dark! Add this 8 oz 200th Anniversary Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.