The Silver Somalian Elephant Coin, with Monkey Privy from the African Wildlife Coin Series, appeals to coin collectors all over the world for its depiction of one of the most fascinating animals found in Africa.
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins will come in capsules.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant tromping through the Savannah. On the right side of the coin is the monkey privy mark.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2016 1 oz Silver Somalian Elephant with monkey privy coin to your cart today!