Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This Gold Stater (8.54 gm) is an early posthumous issue struck to honor Alexander III, more commonly known as Alexander the Great, king of Macedonia from 336-323 BC.
- Encapsulated and graded Choice Almost Uncirculated by NGC authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 4/5. Posthumous issue.
- Obverse: Shows the helmeted head of Athena, goddess of wisdom and warfare.
- Reverse: Features Nike, winged goddess of victory.
Protect and display your Gold Stater of Alexander III in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
An outstanding example of Gold coinage that is more than 2,300 years old! Add this well preserved example to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.