|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 1918 20 Peso has been graded MS-64 by NGC, and is an outstanding example of this popular Gold type.
- Contains .4823 oz of Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of this coin.
- Only 11 coins graded higher (all MS-65) by NGC as of January 2017.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake. Date below wing.
- Reverse: Aztec Calendar Stone above legend bearing denomination and metal content.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1917-1921 and again in 1959.
Protect and display your Mexican Gold 20 Pesos in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This beautiful uncirculated example of this 20 Pesos makes a great addition to any collection. Add this 1918 20 Peso coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mexico City (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.