Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- These notes are housed in Capital Plastics currency holders.
- Two consecutively numbered notes with serial numbers B00226080A & B00226081A.
- Nicely preserved notes from series 1934 in Uncirculated condition.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland on the face.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2211-B.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.