Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $50 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1934.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality Mylar sleeve by PCGS.
- Series 1934 certified by PCGS as CU-64 PPQ.
- Signature combo of Julian/Morgenthau—Friedberg #2102-H.
- Face: A portrait of President U.S. Grant.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Capitol.
These notes are highly sought after by collectors. Add this nice collectors item to your cart today!
Series 1934 notes were the first Federal Reserve Notes printed during the Great Depression, and saw considerable circulation!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.