This 1914-F Germany Silver 1 Mark has been certified as MS-67+ by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 4 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 2,300,000.
- Population of 4 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-67+ condition.
- Obverse: Denomination within a wreath.
- Reverse: Crowned imperial eagle with shield on its breast.
Showcase your certified Germany Silver 1 Mark by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1914-F Germany Silver 1 Mark graded MS-67+ by PCGS to your cart today!