Large and heavy (approx. 1.8 oz) Copper Coins minted in 18th Century Russia. These historical coins were struck around the time of the American Revolution.
- These are large Russian copper coins.
- All date from the 1740s through the 1790s.
- From the reigns of Czars/Czarinas Peter, Paul, Elizabeth or Catherine.
- These crude but cool coppers date from a time where the public expected, and the government complied, in terms of providing a currency with intrinsic value.
- Coins vary in grade from Very Good to Extremely Fine condition.
- Struck during the rule the Romanov family, who ruled from 1613 to 1917.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add several of these huge coppers, the size of Silver dollars, to your cart today!
Dates are of our choice and are limited to stock at hand.