Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These are large Russian copper coins.
- All date from the 1740s through the 1790s.
- From the reigns of Czars/Czarinas Peter, Paul, Elizabeth or Catherine.
- These crude but cool coppers date from a time where the public expected, and the government complied, in terms of providing a currency with intrinsic value.
- Coins vary in grade from Very Good to Extremely Fine condition.
- Struck during the rule the Romanov family, who ruled from 1613 to 1917.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add several of these huge coppers, the size of Silver dollars, to your cart today!
Dates are of our choice and are limited to stock at hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Long Island, New York
Date:Feb 12, 2017
Coin I received is in nice condition and was minted during Catherine The Great's rule. Cool piece of history and the designs on both obverse and reverse are nicely detailed without major wear. Definitely an interesting addition to my foreign collection and very affordable!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.