Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect PF-69 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Population of 7 coins at this grade level with 6 graded higher.
- Obverse: Depicts a Whale shark swimming in the blue ocean waters.
- Reverse: Features the bust of Queen Elizabeth ll.
- Legal tender coin of Australia issued by the Perth Mint.
Protect and display your 1/10 oz Proof Platinum Whale Shark in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this exceptional coin to your collection today!
The Perth Mint opened its operations in 1899 and is a member of an elite group of world mints whose pure Gold, Silver and Platinum legal tender coins are trusted without question. Known for stunning quality reflects the importance of the mint's traditional skills, and through the use of modern treatments such as color and gilding, they demonstrate the mint's canny ability to set new market trends.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Perth Mint (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.