Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- 1795 Washington Grate Half Penny.
- This is the "Large Buttons" variety.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Washington wearing a military waistcoat and around him are inscriptions.
- Reverse: Has a large grate (hence the name) and the words "LONDON 1795" below with inscription around it.
- Due to their historical significance, all Washington pieces are very popular.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Washington Grate Halfpenny to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.