Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Equipped with superior peripheral and night vision, the timber wolf (Canis lupus occidentalis) surveys the wilds of western Canada with an unforgettable intensity in its gaze, which only adds to its mysterious allure. This elusive, powerful yet social species is the special focus of the fourth coin in an ongoing series, which features enamel-enhanced portraits of Canada’s wildlife.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Proof Silver.
- Packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 400 coins.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $250 face value and the year 2017.
- Reverse: Features the Mackenzie Valley wolf with a close view of the wolf's facial features, immediately pulling you towards the unforgettable stare.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this spectacular 2017 1 kilo Silver Timber Wolf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.