This coin is tough to find with a low mintage of only 5,506 pieces. Beautiful blast white coin.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66+ condition of the coin.
- Designed by Edward Everett Burr and models were prepared by Emily Bates of Arkansas.
- Obverse: Depicts accoladed heads of an Indian Chief from 1836 and an American girl from 1935.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in front of the Arkansas state flag with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1935-S Arkansas Centennial Half Dollar to your cart today!