While this 1925 Standing Liberty Quarter has some light toning, it has been certified MS-65 by NGC and proudly features a lot of lustre.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!