Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2016 Cougar was the first installment of the Royal Canadian Mint's four-coin 1 oz Silver Canadian Predator series, which had a maximum mintage of one million coins. The second release has become even more exclusive by cutting that mintage in half; with only 500,000 coins!
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This APMEX Mini Monster Box contains 4 tubes of 25 coins each, for a total of 100 oz of Silver. A plastic strap secures the tubes inside the APMEX Mini Monster Box (2 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 4 9/16") during shipping.
- Stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box. A row of APMEX Mini Monster Boxes stacks on top of the APMEX Monster Box for easier storage.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a realistic design of a lynx leaping toward its prey. The fine details of the thick coat, large paws, and long ear tufts showcase the distinctive features that make this one of Canada's premier predators. Expertly engraved and enhanced with carefully applied polishes, design by artist Emily Damstra.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this 2017 1 oz Silver Predator Series Lynx Mini Monster box to your cart today!
The Lynx intrigues with its beautiful features, elusive behavior and secretive ways. The name lynx is derived from root words meaning "light" and "brightness", in reference to the luminescence of the its reflective eyes. The lynx is an excellent climber and swimmer and twice as effective as bobcats at supporting its weight on the snow. This wildcat has a calm demeanor but is a skilled hunter that easily adapts to the changing seasons, an admirable trait that makes it one of Canada’s beloved iconic species, as celebrated in this fine Silver coin.
Lynx are generally found throughout most of the boreal forests of Alaska and Canada that have cold, snowy winters and a high density of their favorite prey, the snowshoe hare. They are also known to inhabit much of the U.S, into the northern Rocky Mountains/Cascades, southern Rockies, Great Lakes states and the Northeast.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.