Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- Comes in the original Olympic holder.
- Obverse: Features the Olympic Gateway, which was the entrance of the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Reverse: Depicts a perched bald eagle with an olive branch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
This Silver coin was the first coin issued to celebrate the XXIII Olympiad held in Los Angeles, California.
Add this 1984-S Olympic Silver coin to your cart today!
This particular Silver dollar comes in an original holder produced by the U.S. Mint and sold at the 1984 Olympic Games. Very few coins in these special cardboard holders have survived.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.