Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful design in all of American coinage. Add this 2006 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.