2001 Silver Proof Set
Rollover to Zoom
Proof coins are struck multiple times on specially prepared planchets, specifically for collectors.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 10-piece set includes a dollar, half dollar, dime, nickel, and cent, as well as the 2001 releases of the popular Statehood Quarter Series, all in a beautiful proof finish. The half dollar, dime, and quarters are all minted in 90% Silver.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Set comes in original mint packaging, including a protective hard plastic case and an outer box.
- Contains a Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Kennedy half dollar, and Sacagawea dollar.
- Also contains the 2001-dated coins of the Statehood Quarter series - New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Kentucky.
- The dime, quarters, and half dollar are minted in 90% Silver.
- mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
This set makes an excellent addition to any modern proof collection or as a gift for a friend or family member!
Due to their elegant appearance and low price, proof sets can serve as a great introduction to the world of coin collecting for a beginner, or can be an enjoyable part of a wider collection.
Because of the Silver content of the dime, quarters and half dollar, this set also offers a great opportunity to begin or expand a collection of numismatic Precious Metals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.