Semi-Key date with the second-lowest mintage in the Morgan Dollar series. Only 110,000 coins minted, which is just 10,000 more coins than the Key Date, 1893-S.
- This coin has a mintage of 110,000.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s XF-45 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1894 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!