2001-W 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMintage of only 8,969 coins. This 1 oz Proof Platinum Eagle is complete with the mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Housed in the original mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle soaring above a cactus field. The weight, purity, face value and West Point Mint's "W" mintmark are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2001-W 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:John the Oenophile
Date:Jan 27, 2015
The Platinum Proof coins have reverse designs that change each year while the Bullion Strike coins retain the original 1997 reversed design. The beauty of the coins and the detail of the designs are noteworthy. With a limited mintage, these are highly collectible in my opinion.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.