Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Housed in the original mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Bald eagle flying above Southeastern Wetlands and an alligator is seen crawling in a swamp.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1999-W 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:John the Oenophile
Date:Dec 10, 2014
The annual unique reverse designs of the Platinum Proof Eagles intrigued me. The designs are beautiful and very interesting form the various eagle designs to the more recent designs based on the Preamble to the Constitution.
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.