- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin was issued by the Dominican Republic to commemorate the International Year of the Child. This issue is seldom offered for sale.
- Contains .4969 oz of Gold.
- Each coin is packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of 4,303 coins.
- Obverse: Features children dancing surrounded by the legend and value.
- Reverse: The national coat of arms of the Dominican Republic with the date below.
- Issued by the Dominican Republic.
Protect and display your Dominican Republic Gold 200 Pesos in style by adding a protective capsule to your order.
This one-year issue from the Dominican Republic is a great collector's coin for the world Gold enthusiast. Add this Dominican Republic Gold 200 Pesos proof coin to your cart today.
Listed in Krause as KM#58.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.