- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From the series of notes to be issued by the Confederate States in 1862 during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- A nice Very Fine example that has been cancelled, but does not detract from the overall appearance of the note.
- Face: Nice vignette of the Confederate Capitol at Richmond, Virginia at top center with an oval portrait of Christopher G. Memminger, who served as Secretary of the Treasury for the Confederacy at lower right.
- Back: Ornately engraved with the denomination in blue.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value due to the different issues and variety of designs. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
Catalogued as T-53.
This note has seen some wear, but is intact without the usual damages typical of these CSA paper money issues due to the quality of paper being used.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.