1863 $10 CSA (T-59) Capitol @ Columbia, SC VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice 1863 $10 CSA Capitol at Columbia Note in Very Fine condition.
- This is from the series of notes to be issued by the Confederate States in 1863 during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Nice Very Fine example that will make a great addition to any Confederate paper money collection.
- Face: Nice vignette of the State Capitol at Columbia, South Carolina at top center with an oval portrait of R. M. T. Hunter, who served as Secretary of State for the Confederacy at lower right.
- Back: Ornately engraved with the denomination in blue.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
Catalogued as T-59.
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the Confederate government to print paper money, just as the U.S. government did for the first time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.