Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation ensures Mint State-69 condition of coin.
- The First Strike label ensures that the coin was received for grading within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a unique reverse design of several maple leafs surrounding a single leaf in the center, with the purity, weight and “25 years” around the edge.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Proudly display your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 2004 25th anniversary Gold Maple Leaf coin to your portfolio today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||RCM (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.