1861 $20 (T-18) Sailing Ship Fine (Cancelled)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsScarce first year of issue Confederate $20 note. Nice nautical theme with a sailing ship in the central vignette.
- Issued on September 2, 1861 to begin to finance the war.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- A Fine example that has been cut cancelled, as is typical for Confederate notes.
- Listed as T-18 in the Criswell guide.
- Face: Features a sailing ship at top center and a sailor looking out onto the sea as he leans against a capstan in the bottom left corner.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
Early Confederate notes are becoming difficult to acquire. Add this cancelled Confederate 1861 $20 Sailing Ship note to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.