1864 $20 (T-67) Capitol @ Nashville, TN CU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This $20 Confederate note was part of the issue of February 17, 1864. Well preserved in crisp uncirculated condition that would fit nicely into any collection.
- This is from the last group of notes to be issued by the Confederate States of America during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Crisp Uncirculated.
- Catalogued as T-67.
- Face: Popular vignette of the State Capitol at Nashville, TN at top center with a portrait of CSA Vice President Alexander H. Stephens at lower right.
- Back: Ornately engraved with the denomination in blue.
This note is intact without the usual damages due to the quality of paper, making this an affordable example of CSA paper money used during the Civil War. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the Confederate government to print paper money, just as the U.S. government did for the first time.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.