1907 Mexico Gold 5 Pesos AU/BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
The Banco de México offers many sizes of Mexican Gold Pesos for the first time buyer or the long term investor. The Mexican Gold 5 Pesos offers a low premium over the spot price of Gold to meet your investment needs.
- Contains .1205 oz of Gold.
- Pesos are packaged in protective packaging.
- Coins will be in Almost Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico.
- Reverse: Features "Cinco Pesos" surrounding Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla.
- Issued by Banco de México and dated 1907.
Protect your Mexico Gold peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
5 pesos Mexican Gold is a great way to add to your investment portfolio at a lower price point than its larger counterparts. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 5 Pesos coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.