South Africa Gold 1 Rand BU (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The 1 Rand Gold bullion coins succeeded the 1 Pound coins in 1961. Both had the same specifications as the British Gold Sovereigns and featured two iconic South African designs.
- Contains .1177 oz of Gold.
- Coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the famous Springbok design and denomination of 1 Rand.
- Reverse: Bust of Jan van Riebeek, a Dutch colonial administrator and founder of Cape Town.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Gold bullion coin featuring iconic South African imagery to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Diego, CA
Date:Aug 22, 2016
The price/value was the best that I could find in this size/price-range and Apmex always takes good care of my orders so it was an easy decision to buy the 1-rand South African gold coin.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Jun 19, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.